Wednesday, 4 July 2007

秀霞来邮

秀霞说:
Hello Stuart and all
Good afternoon and how is everyone
I have received DVD and I try to burn a copy for Siew Kim.
Siew Lan called me up, she also received the disks - 2 days ago
I really enjoy the time we all shared and thanks a lot to Lao- ma for all the hard work. Appreciate ! Appreciate ! Appreciate !
Best regards and Cheers
Siew Hsia

老马回复:
Dear Siew Hsia
I'm glad that you and Sau Lin received the disks promptly. Yeah, make a copy for Siew Kim is a great idea - but Lao Ma will see you in court for pirating! (hi, hi!) Tell her not to miss the next gathering, please!
It was actually all classmates' enthusiastic response that made the gathering a success. To tell you a secret: along the way, probably I was the one who enjoyed the most! So, my time spent was more than worthy! I have to say thanks to you all, instead. Especially you and Shu Zhen who travelled hundreds of kilometers to join us, that really touched us deeply.
So, take care and keep a great health, and we'll see each other again, soon!
Lao Ma.

07、07、04

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

自金馬崙一別,又過了一個多月。看到每個同學都精神亦亦,笑起來還是那么的豪放,又好像回到我們讀書的時光,真開心。所以嘛!我剛開完刀出來,不听家人的劝告,還是上山去會一會你們,所謂此生無憾。

Anonymous said...

我是淑貞,samualdiana是我网上的別名。我的email是samual_diana@yahoo.com同學們以后多聯絡。

OldHorse said...

恭喜淑贞,你贴留言的技巧已经毕业了。唯一要警告的是:玩电脑是会上瘾的,小心哟!哈哈。

说实在的,淑贞你给我们立了一个好榜样。何谓活到老学到老,何谓坐言起行,何谓学以致用,何谓自创生活情趣,你都一一身体力行。做同学的,与有荣焉!

老马脱帽敬礼!