Saturday, 22 September 2007

夜宴淑贞

9月26日和淑贞夫妇的聚会,订在KL Jalan Pudu的“内蒙古酒家”,8:30开席,请巴生谷一带的同学们踊跃前来猛吃!不懂路的请联络老马。

内蒙古酒家卖的是相当正宗的蒙古风味,牛羊肉或烤或涮,都是极品;再加其它小食,包你吃的耳仔郁郁…当然,最重要的是淑贞大老远来见大家,不出席?肯定又是另一遗憾。

老马。07、09、22

12 comments:

Linda Tan said...

Old Horse:
I have some photo would like to post here, how could I do?
Thanks
Linda

Linda Tan said...

Old Horse,
How do your checking this blogger often?
Linda

Linda Tan said...

Hello to all,
It's a good place to check each other, and we would like to see you here...
Linda

OldHorse said...

莲娣:
这几天极忙,没仔细查看comment,抱歉。要贴相片,请先以电邮寄给我(stham24@yahoo.com),你应该无法直接贴上。你到底身在何方呀?如何联系?
老马。

Linda Tan said...

Hello. Old Horse,
I am in Taiwan right now.
My e-mail address: TanLT@corning.com ( Company )
MSN: linda_diana586@hotmail.com

Finally, I got your e-mail address.
Great!!!
Linda :P

Linda Tan said...

各位:
上來好多次, 尤其是剛得到這個部落格,每天上來已是一個習慣; 我的工作必須要在電腦前, 偶而有空閒都會看一下喔!!
蓮娣

OldHorse said...

Linda,
I thought you want to send me some photos to post here? Where are they??
I am still waiting for others to email me the photos we took at Shu Zhen's house during Hari Raya, so that I can post them here. It was quite a fest, especially food...
Old Horse.

Linda Tan said...

HI, Old Horse,
Certainly, I am going to mail you some photo to you, but it was blocked by company server.
Anyway, I could sent it here, please wait.
Linda

Linda Tan said...

Hello all,
這個網頁好久沒update了....是不是大家都忙呀??Old Horse 也沒時間??
加油喔
Linda

Anonymous said...

我有收到蓮娣的信息,但無法聯絡到他....

Linda Tan said...

Hi,
我不知道你們在馬來西亞如何聯絡??怎莫找不到我了??
妳們可以e-mail呀!!!
我的website再給一次好了:
TanLT@corning.com { 公司的每天會check mail.
Linda

Linda Tan said...

Dear all,
有一點點問題喔!!!為什麼沒人呀??
LINDA